Please join the first FREE online webinar in a series of summer educational webinars given weekly by the FreeMind Group.
In our first Webinar, FreeMind’s VP Ayal Ronen will discuss the SBIR/STTR program viewed by many as a critical source of funding for the Small Business Life Science community.
Through the SBIR/STTR program some $700,000,000 are awarded annually by the NIH specifically to research project grants. Despite a continuous decline in success rates, this remains a crucial path small businesses must explore on a regular basis to secure funding for their product development efforts.
Specifically Mr Ronen will discuss:
- SBIR/STTR rules and regulations
- Leveraging your SBIR/STTR award to large scale funding opportunities
- Industry – Academia collaboration
- Process for applying, requirements and limitations
- How to maximize chances for success!
Follow the link below to register now!
For any questions on the webinar, or if you would like to set up a conference call with a member of the FreeMind team, please contact Hannah Rosencweig.
We look forward to virtually seeing you!