Golden Helix is a leader in analytics software tools geared towards the clinical genetic testing market and research institutions. Globally, we do business with hundreds of organizations. We have a strong record with major hospitals, testing labs, research organizations, the pharma industry as well as governments worldwide. Our business is growing, creating the need to expand our team.We are looking for a savvy and polished quota-carrying sales rep to manage a territory and generate revenue by selling Golden Helix products to new and existing customers. If you have business-to-business sales experience, are comfortable selling lab and enterprise level software packages to smart and sophisticated customers, and want to work at an innovative, fast-paced company where you’ll have a major impact, this could be the right job for you. We are also willing to look at candidates with less experience, but who are willing to start off at an entry-level inside sales position and focus on prospecting for territory managers and following up with prospects who are driven in through the marketing funnel. There is significant growth potential to manage a full territory starting off in this role.
As a member of the sales team, you will drive revenue by managing a territory and targeted accounts. You will have the opportunity to prospect within your territory, follow up with incoming leads and proactively contact customers to sell additional functionality or additional licenses, as well as generate referrals for new business. You will also have the opportunity to follow up with customers and prospects who attend marketing events, including webcasts, workshops or trade shows.
In return we offer:
Competitive pay (base + commission) with $100,000+/year potential, insurance package, and 401(k) with an employer match. In addition to that, equity incentives are available.
- An exciting role at a professional, well-respected and exciting company, staffed with highly skilled, entrepreneurial colleagues, all while living in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- A chance to have a direct impact on the growth of our company and the leading edge research of our customers.
- 5-7 years of business-to-business inside sales (phone sales) experience. Previous experience selling scientific software or equipment strongly preferred. We are also willing to consider a less-qualified candidate who will work with the CEO and other Area Directors to proactively contact prospects with the potential to move into a full Area Director role
- Proven track record to achieve and overachieve sales quota
- Exceptional prospecting skills
- The ability to handle dozens of opportunities in parallel
- Strong closing ability
- Savvy and polished — must be able to sell complex technical solutions to a sophisticated user base.
- Strong oral and written communication skills— all of your communication with customers will be via phone and email.
- Must be willing and able to quickly learn genetics and statistics domain knowledge.
Sell us on why you’re the right person for the job: send your resume and the reasons why we should hire you to email@example.com. Full job description available at http://www.goldenhelix.com/Careers