The Montana Bioscience Alliance serves as a hub for Montana’s biotechnology companies, entrepreneurs, laboratories, hospitals, clinics and universities to commercialize, grow and sustain globally competitive bioscience companies — ultimately to create high-quality jobs and economic opportunity in Montana.
- Exchange information about common issues and opportunities;
- Support initiatives designed to start and grow or attract new biosciences companies;
- Pool resources to pursue joint training, research and development and business development projects that advance the competitiveness of the life sciences cluster;
- Educate the public and students about life science career opportunities;
- Support efforts to build the state’s life sciences research base;
- Extend education, training and business development outreach to the disadvantaged places and people throughout Montana; and
- Serve as the interface between the life sciences cluster and state government to help implement and improve the state’s life sciences cluster development strategy