June 27, 2012
Vesta-SiMatrix is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Engineering Team. We are an OEM manufacturer with a global customer base specializing in silicone medical devices and components. The position is at our south-western Montana manufacturing facilities located in Victor. This Engineer will be responsible for the design and technical support of the tools and processes used to manufacture medical devices.
* Design and build efficient manufacturing tools, fixtures, process aids and equipment.
* Develop, define, implement, and maintain manufacturing and testing procedures.
* Perform validation of equipment and processes.
* Provide technical assistance to the manufacturing floor.
* Train production operators, process technicians and maintenance personnel.
* Work in teams to complete projects according to critical timelines.
* Communicate with customers and vendors to define requirements.
* Minimum of three years of experience in relevant mechanical design and/or process engineering.
* Solid modeling / technical drawing experience and expertise.
* Medical device experience preferred.
* Familiarity with silicone materials preferred. Requirements
* Successful completion of four years of college with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a focus on polymer science and/or mechanical design engineering.
* Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving techniques – root cause analysis, design of experiments, test methods, statistical analysis, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and effective human interaction skills.
* Vesta-SiMatrix offers an excellent benefit and compensation package including paid holidays, health insurance, 401k plan, cafeteria plan, sick and vacation leave. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send cover letter and resume to Diane Upton, Human Resources Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax 406.961.4442